This past weekend I was invited by the lovely folks over at NEMA to enjoy 24 hours living in luxury. NEMA is a 754-unit luxury residential apartment complex in the Mid-Market neighborhood of San Francisco, California. Their complex comes equipped with a beautiful and massive fitness center, heated saline lap pool, a Skyline Terrace and absolutely stunning views of the gorgeous surrounding city.
While I was there I also had the opportunity to explore some of the properties emanates as well as check out some really amazing neighboring favorites such as Blue Bottle, The Market, Alta CA, , and Mr. Tipple's Recording Studio.
A few recommendations from my these spots are:
- Everything at Blue Bottle is delicious, my personal fave is the Soy Latté
- The Market is a beautiful grocery store, and the ham and cheese croissant I had for breakfast there was pure butter flakey deliciousness
- YOU HAVE TO TRY THE STEAK AT ALTA CA!!! It might be high on the price scale, but I'm telling you it will change your life. SO MUCH YUMMMM
- The fried brussel sprouts at Alta CA are also amazing! If I'm not mistaken, they are toped with crack (not actually, but whatever their secret seasoning is that they put on those brussels, oooh honey! too good)
- Mr. Tipple's Recording Studio has both fantastic live Jazz and super great cocktails. If you are feeling like a post dinner drink with some lovely ambiance I would absolutely check this place out.
Here is a list of the top five reasons why you should #LIVENEMA, oh and did I mention that there are section eight units available for as low as $900 pcm! Huzzahh!
1. 7,000-square-foot fitness center with an innovative Functional Training center by Jay Wright and a 1,500-square-foot light-infused Energy Solarium
2. Contemporary Club Solarium designed with eco-friendly furnishings surrounding a communal fireplace
3. 3rd floor Urban Terrace with a refreshing 60-foot heated saline lap pool, a cozy communal fire pit, and barefoot-friendly landscaping
4. 11th floor Backyard Terrace with BBQ grills and outdoor TVs and 24th floor Skyline Terrace with outdoor heating and seating
5. High-tech lifestyle amenities, including digital touch screens, destination-entry elevators, Wi-Fi and music in all amenity spaces, and a digital antenna for cell phone coverage
Huge thank you to everyone who made my time at NEMA so special and special thanks to Jansen Oblena for taking such good care of us!